JOSE ALFONSO PEREZ

JOSE ALFONSO PEREZ

Monday, October 4, 2010

My First encounter with design " Creation of M"


Every time I think about what is the reason why interested in graphic design, I end up in the same conclusion. When I was 10 years old, I remember my best friend talking to me about how some people were able to draw and make amazing paintings and posters in the computer. Before the conversation was over, he showed me a poster that was made in Photoshop. The poster was a picture he found in the Internet named “Creation of M”.  The picture is a mimicking Michelangelo’s “ painting “ The creation of men”. The poster just the hand of a yellow M&M touching God’s hand just like in Michelangelo’s.  The effects and the backgrounds the artist choose for his creation made the picture seem to be real. At the moment I was impressed who it was possible manipulate pictures in the computer and make them look so real. The way the M&M is in the pictures is like if the M&M was actually made by Michelangelo.  Since then, I always wanted to learn how to make my own pictures. Seeing that poster made me realize that I was missing all the cool stuff that graphic design can offer. “Creation of the M&M” created a new artist eager to learn more about graphic design. The poster also it just some words that says “ The Original” and does words make me realize that every piece of art I need to do need to be original and unique. I will never forget the “ Creation of M&M”

No comments:

Post a Comment